Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time With Jane


It's Tuesday and time for "Time With....."!  Every Tuesday and Thursday,
one of the Bread Basket members will share a project with you here, and
then you can hop on over to their personal blog for more good stuff!

Today it's Time With Jane Wetzel.

Jane says:
When thinking about my blog post for ODBD I thought about what I 
REALLY like about ODBD.... The best thing to me is the fact that NO other
company sells these kinds of Biblical verses.  Simply put, there is a verse
for every occasion or thought you may want to express to someone. 

With
that in mind I thought it best to create SIMPLE cards that can be put together
quickly for someone special in your life.  THAT is the best thing about
ODBD verses!  The words or should I say the "Word" says it all not needing
a fancy card!  If you are like me you often times need something simple but
gorgeous...

This is what I came up with!

Odbd blog post


The designer paper used here is by Basic Grey --  from the "Lemonade" and "June Bug" collections ALSO
available from ODBD (call to find out order number and prices).  All that was needed was a few border punches (they
can be most any) and maybe some ribbon. Or you can use your Cuttlebug. 

Odbd blog post 2

I
will tell you though... it was a bit hard for me not to sew or add a lot of
extras!! In the end I am happy with the result!! 

My images are from the July releases, Mother Teresa, Let Us Begin and Grow in Grace.

Odbd blog post 3

I hope I have
inspired all you out there that think they need to do soooo much when all that
makes these cards is the verses which are PLENTIFUL here at Our Daily Bread designs!!


Be sure to visit Jane at her blog, Anything But.... Plain Jane!

3 comments:

Angella Crockett said...

Awesome post, Jane! I totally agree about ODBD sets....so beautiful and powerful! Your cards are fantastic! Wow, I don't know which one I love more! You go, girl!

Judy Rozema said...

Love all of them Jane, but especially the second one!

Angella Crockett said...

Back for a second look! Yep, still gorgeous!!!! LOVE this new paper...can't wait to try it out!!!