Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time With Judy

Today marks the beginning of a new ODBD Blog feature -- "Time With....." one of the Breadsticks!  Every Tuesday and Thursday, one of the Bread Basket members will share a project with you here, and then you can hop on over to their personal blog for more good stuff!

This Thursday we start with Judy Rozema:

060209ODBD Blog ODBD

Judy says:
I made this card using the July release Mother Teresa and the wonderful juicy and colorful ink pads in the ODBD line.  I chose Spring Green, Sunflower, and Raspberry. After stamping my image in VersaFine Black Onyx ink, I watercolored my lotus flower. My quote from Mother Teresa is also stamped in VersaFine Black. The designer paper is from Wild Raspberry from K & Co.

Thanks for stopping by today!  You can see more at my blog, Joy in a JAR!

6 comments:

Kelley Holland said...

Fabulous card, Jude!

Kathy J (aka Wattle) said...

Gorgeous card Judy and those colours are beautiful together (not to mention the fab colouring!) Love the design too!

Angella Crockett said...

You go, girl!!! This card is soooo beautiful! Your watercoloring is fantastic and I love the gorgeous paper you chose!!!

Deb Saaranen said...

This is just gorgeous Judy! Your coloring is so very beautiful, along with your sketch and extras!

Rebekka said...

Beautiful card Judy. And your coloring is lovely as always

Annette said...

This has become an enchanting card!
I love your stamps, haber, however, up to now only 2 sets to Germany ordered.
I hope, I may store your Blog with myself.
Lots of love from Germany sends
Annette