Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time With Lorelie

It's Tuesday and time for "Time With....."!  Every Tuesday and Thursday, one of the Bread Basket members will share a project with you here, and then you can hop on over to their personal blog for more good stuff!


Today it's Time With Lorelie Kim:


Time With post 003


I love the dogwoods in the Grow in Grace set because you can play around with various colors and put a little personal "spin" to it here, there and everywhere! 


I stamped the dogwoods with Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger Embossing Powders (a mixture of Super Fine Gold and Gold Tinsel) on Canson watercolor paper.  I did that 3 times in order to make the flowers pop out.  I covered the flowers with Diamond Glaze to add even more dimension.  I also heat embossed the word "grace" with Super Fine Gold.  Extra details are always a plus (if you don't use an overwhelming amount) so I added a few Basic  Grey Opalines and mini brads as well as May Arts Ribbon.


Thanks for spending time with me today!  If you'd like to see close-up pictures and who inspired this card, please stop by my blog, My Paper Adventures.


  

5 comments:

Angella Crockett said...

Awesome post, Lorelie!!! Your card is amazing!!!

Chris O said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous Lorelie!! I love it!! Great layout and I love all the gold!!

Kelley said...

Lorelie, you are so worthy of the Jeri merthod!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Angella Crockett said...

I'm back for another drool...I mean, another look!!!

Shopping Blog said...

You simply link to one site and discount links of london that site in turn links to another site. charms bracelets That third site then links to you and completes a perfect web charms links of london that is untraceable by anything Google can do.This can build your links of london sweetie watches Serps immensely and give you a major edge over all your competition. links of london ring uk You would be surprised just how fast Google can move links of london silver necklace you up in rankings.Now is the time to stop wasting your time on useless link building that does nothing links of london silver earrings and start using a system that is prove to work..