Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DT Card of the Day - Deb Saaranen

I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw this GORGEOUS card from Breadstick Deb! 


Vintage_Amazing_Grace


I totally loved the sprinkling of glitter around the edges and her layering of the dogwood flowers from Grow in Grace over the Amazing Grace Hymn!  Her coloring is perfection and I'm going to have to get a bow lesson from her.  Isn't that heart over the bow the icing on the cake?!  Fabulous work, Deb!!


Ready for more jaw-dropping cards from Deb?  You can visit her here:


Dream In Color (blog)


Deb(ODBD gallery)


DeborahLynneS(SCS gallery)


Odbsiggylorelie Blog Coordinator


 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! What a beautiful Card! I have these stamps and haven't even inked them up yet! So inspiring!

Angella Crockett said...

Ooooh, yes! I remember this beauty!!!! I love how she combined the two sets, love the bow/heart combination, the paper is divine, and I love the glitz!!

Grace Nywening said...

Oh I loved this when I first saw it and it still just amazes me!!! The heart is sooo pretty and the sparkle really makes it pop!