Friday, August 28, 2009

Flashback Friday Favorite - I am the Way

In John 14:6, it tells us Jesus is the personification of truth and the center of everlasting life and this was beautifully conveyed in the I am the Way set:


I_am_the_Way-600x579 


The lily has been the flower associated with Easter due to the Sermon on the Mount and any way you choose to color it, it radiates beauty, purity, sweetness, gaiety and majesty.  Here's what the Bread Basket designers decided to create:


Our_Father_DWQ_wmsm 


Easter_Blessings_by_Mothermark 


I_Am_The_Way_1 


OCC21609 


Blessings021509bygbedwright 


Iamtheway3_aks 


020209_CPS_ODBD 


Whether you envision Lilies of the Valley or Tiger Lily or a Day Lily, we hope this set allows you to spread the word of His resurrection and immortality!


Odbsiggylorelie Blog Coordinator

1 comment:

Angella Crockett said...

I love this set so much! The gorgeous lilies and verses are so powerful!