Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Favorites

Well, Monday I start back to work for this next school year.  I can't believe how fast the summer has gone!  Since this is my last Saturday post before summer is over (for me -- next week will officially be fall in my book - back to school!), I wanted to share some of my favorite summer designs from the Bread Basket Sticks! These are all designs that the DT made between June 1st and August 7th -- doesn't seem long enough for a summer! 

Enjoy!
Odbsiggyjudy DT Coordinator




2 comments:

Grace Nywening said...

Wow! I cannot believe summer's officially over for all you teachers! We're coming up on a week of triple digit temps and I can't even imagine being in school! I'll be thinking of you as you get back into the old grind! This was a great slide show of your summer favorites!

Angella Crockett said...

Wow, summer flew by, didn't it!? Thanks for putting this slide-show together, Judy! Some mighty gorgeous cards in there!!!