Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time With Angella

It's Thursday and time for "Time With....."! Every Tuesday and Thursday,
one of the Bread Basket members will share a project with you here, and
then you can hop on over to their personal blog for more good stuff!

Today it's Time With Angella Crockett.

Jesus_Gold_Frame

Angella says:

The stamp set I used is "Jesus".
It is one of the August releases. I think this image of Jesus is so peaceful and beautiful! The gold
frame is actually from a package of place-card frames I found at
Michael's on clearance.....I KNEW I would find a use for them!!! I did
take the backing off since I didn't need the pop-out cardboard stand.
The verse was stamped on a Labels Four die-cut which I trimmed down to make a tag. Added paper piercing, sponging, satin ribbon, gold brads, and a gold cross charm.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!!!

--------------
Isn't that a gorgeous card? To visit Angella's blog, and to see all the challenges she incorporated into this card, click HERE.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

OH WOW... this is STUNNING! I love this image of Jesus, and that gold frame is so beautiful. I also LOVE that paper down the left side with the flowers. What a fabulous card--you are so talented! :)

Karen W said...

This is just gorgeous and I sent you a PM on your blog to find out where to get the cross at. I've been looking all over for some gold crosses.

Lorelie said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! You sure do know how to make one JAW-DROPPING card, Angie!!

Chris Olsen said...

This is gorgeous Angie!!! Love all the gold, the charm, your coloring and the layout!!