Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time With Becca

It's Tuesday and time for "Time With....."!  Every Tuesday and Thursday,
one of the Bread Basket members will share a project with you here, and
then you can hop on over to their personal blog for more good stuff!

Todays it's Time With Becca Feeken.

Becca says:


Greetings!  I’m
tickled to share a card with you today. 
I’m using one of the Our Daily Bread Designs August Releases – Happy
Birthday
.  It’s a set that sure to get a
lot of use and I’m especially taken with the watering can.  This wonderful line art can be colored with
copics, watercolored or stamped just as line art.   


WRBF-916-2009


My card today is clean and simple with several frames and
angles.  On a kraft base I added a frame
cut with Spellbinders Squares.  Using the
cutout from the center, I tilted the left over square then added the image of
that magnificent watering can. I used my stampamajig to stamp the sentiment
with one worked stacked on top of the other – that way it fit into my die
cut. 


 


Recipe:
Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs – Happy
Birthday

Paper:  Anna Griffin,
The Paper Company
Ink:  Ranger Distress Inks – Brushed
Corduroy, Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories:  Spellbinders Square, Spellbinders Tags 5,
JBH Button, Making Memories Lace

Be sure to visit Becca at her blog, Amazing Paper Grace and her SCS Gallery!

 

1 comment:

Angella Crockett said...

I love the vintage feel to this with the image on Kraft and the dp looks like tile designs! The lace is perfect here!