Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time With Silke

It's Thursday and time for "Time With....."!  Every Tuesday and Thursday,
one of the Bread Basket members will share a project with you here, and
then you can hop on over to their personal blog for more good stuff!

Today's it's Time With Silke Ledlow.

Silke says:
Hello everyone!!! I've made this card with the newly released *Happy Birthday* Set!!!

I'm
so thrilled that Kelley came out with this gorgeous
Birthday Set!!! It is soooooo fun to color and if you are into Copic Markers
right now it's definitely a perfect Set to have!!! The other fun part
is .....you can choose to color it anyway you like - so many
possibilities!!!

I started out by adding the Design Paper. Next I scored two lines on each side of the card base using my Scor-Pal. Then I colored my image with Copic Markers.

After I colored the image I bedazzled the flowers with some Dazzling Diamond Glitter. I also raised the cute little butterfly with a Stampin' Dimensional. At last I attached the Silver Brads on the right hand side.

Here is a closer view on the *water can* image!!!

I decided to decorate the inside of this card!!! I use the same DP....the Psalm is from the same *Happy Birthday* Set. On the bottom right hand side I stamped the larger *butterfly* that also comes with this Set!!!

I hope you like the card I created for
this special post??? Thank you so much for stopping by!!! Enjoy your day!!!


~Supply List~


Stamp Set: Happy Birthday (ODBD)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers - Y35, V15, G24, RV19, YR04, E47 and Colorless Blender
Cardstock: White, Pale Plum (SU)
Design Paper: Cottage Wall
Accessories: Silver Brads, Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Lavender Lace Satin Ribbon (PTI), Scor-Pal, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique: Scoring, Adding Glitter and Coloring with Markers


Be sure to visit Silke's blog: My Life!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

love this set! beautiful card!!

Angella Crockett said...

Silke, I love your "silky-smooth" style!!!! Your work is just amazing!!! Your coloring here is fantastic and I love the added glitz!! You rock!

Grace Nywening said...

Silke you know I love everything you make... you never get it wrong and this one is just oh so right! I love your clean style and I so admire that you can do it so elegantly! The scored lines add a lot to this one! Just gorgeous gf!

Chris Olsen said...

This is gorgeous Silke!!! I love your clean and elegant style. Your coloring is always so perfect and beautiful! Love the scoring!! Your creations and talent are always amazing! You are d bomb gf!