Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome Our New Design Team Coordinator!

Grace Avatar shorter

No stranger to the Bread Basket, Grace Nywening is joining us once again, as a regular member of the Design Team!  She had been a Guest Designer for us a few months back, and we are thrilled to have her join us again.  This time, Grace is taking on two duties - member of the Bread Basket and the one carrying the "Big Stick."  She will be taking over for Judy Rozema as Design Team Coordinator. 

Judy became DTC in January, and is now handing the Stick over to Grace, to spend more time with her family.  She will still be with us in the Basket though!

Take a look at this stunning beauty that Grace designed using three different ODBD sets (Amazing Grace Hymn, Jesus, and Sing to the Lord)!

Vintage-With-you-always_by_scrappigramma2

Welcome back, Grace!
We look forward to what you have in store for us!


10 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations Grace!! What a fabulous choice for ODB!!! Your amazing talent and your heart for God are so evident Grace and you are perfect for this role - what an asset to ODB! Congratulations Grace I am so thrilled for you!!! God bless you!! {{{hugs}}}

Dawn said...

Congratulations Grace!! You're doing a fab job!

Grace Nywening said...

Thank you so much for the big welcome! I'm so excited to be back in the Bread Basket! I so enjoyed my time here as Guest Designer! I am both honored and humbled to be invited to work alongside these women. I truly am amazed at the talent on this team!!!I know I have big shoes to fill in the Design Team Coordinator position! Judy has done an awesome job of keeping all the sticks in line! I hope I can help out in some small way... I truly love Our Daily Bread designs, and I love the God whose message we share!

Angella Crockett said...

Grace, we are sooooo excited to have you back in the Breadbasket!!! And I know you will serve as DTC the same way you do everything else....with a spirit of excellence!!!

Karen W said...

Congratulatins Grace, you know I love your cards. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Enjoy it and we are glad to have you.

Randi said...

What a great choice! Your designs are wonderful. I can't wait to see more. Congratulations.

Betty said...

Welcome and congratulations, Grace!!! Looking forward to working with you again in the bread basket!!! You are beautiful inside and out, girl!!! Blessings to you and yours!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

WOW!! Gorgeous Grace. Congrats on your more permanent position with ODB!

Terri Fleming said...

Well you are so happy at ODB to have Grace. She sure is a talented artist as well as a wonderful person!

Chris Olsen said...

Welcome back Grace!!! Congratulations!! So glad to have you back and working with us in the bread basket! You have a heart of gold and your creations are always magnificent! I can't wait to see all your awesome creations and to share with you in the Bread Basket!
Hugs and blessings my dear friend!