Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DT Card of the Day - Silke Ledlow!

Her name says it all....Silke (pronounced Sil-key).  Her style is clean and smooth like silk!  I'm just going to cut to the chase and show you her FAB-U-LOUS card:


ODBD_Thinking_of_You_card_2_Sep09_by_sparklegirl 


There are those who love to totally throw everything but the kitchen sink on a card and still make it gorgeous.  Then there are those who do CAS (Clean And Simple) and end up with a card that is just as gorgeous.  Case in point right here!  Silke's use of mostly white space and a hint of blue is brilliantly elegant!  Her details on this Thinking of You card pulls the eyes directly to the image.  I seriously need to take some lessons from her.  Stand in line fellow stampers...I get first dibs on getting pointers from Silke!


Thank you for your beautiful style and cards, Silke!


Please pay her visit in these places because there is so much eye candy:


My Life (blog)


 sparklegirl(ODBD gallery)


sparklegirl(SCS gallery)


Odbsiggylorelie Blog Coordinator


 

3 comments:

Angella Crockett said...

I'm right there in line with you, Lorelie!!! Silke, you are my CAS hero!!! Such simple beauty and elegance in everything you create!!!

Grace Nywening said...

Oh yes... I have LONG admired Silke's style!!! She can do CAS like no other and I NEED lessons!!! Silke, I'm so glad you are on the DT here at ODBD! We love your style and we love YOU!

Chris Olsen said...

I love Silke's creations!! She amazes me!!!! This card is gorgeous as are all your cards and projects!!! You are the queen of CAS!!