Saturday, September 19, 2009

THREE FOR THEE DT Pocket Card Challenge!




We want to thank you all for playing along with the Design Team Challenge this month... to make a pocket card of any sort, any number of pockets... just let us see your creativity!

Well you certainly did!  We all have had so much fun looking at all your creations!  Just look at all this inspiration here!!!

We wish every one of you could have won, because in our opinions, EVERY ONE WAS a WINNER!

However... This one was THREE for THEE... Three prizes, and the votes have been tabulated...

Drum Roll Please....

Sabrina (SJButterfly Dreams)
Linda (Lovely Linda)
Dani

Congratulations Ladies!  You wowed us all!
Please contact Kelley to give her your selection and mailing information at:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

Gracesiggy




9 comments:

Betty said...

Shout outs to all you played!!! Beautiful cards!!! Congratulations to Sabrina, Linda, and Dani!!! Enjoy your set!!! Blessings!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Wahoo - I am so excited to see that I am one of the winners of one of these gorgeous sets!! Thank you Kelley and the DT for this honour - I am already planning cards in my head - I am so excited, thrilled and honoured....thank you so much...I am not sure how I am going sleep tonight...too much going on for me - Praising the Lord!! God bless you!

Dani C. said...

Wow! I cannot believe I am one of the winners!! Thank you so much for this opportunity and blessing. I am just shocked. Thank you Kelley and The Our Daily Bread Design Team for doing this!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

OMGosh, I thought I was dreaming when Linda sent me an e-mail in BIG red letters telling me I won!!! WOW, I never win anyhting. It was so much fun making this pocket card and knowing that even if I would not win, it would be a blessing to someone. I tell ya, GOD works everything out at all times!! I won, which is a blessing for me, plus I get to make someones day by giving my card away!! Thank you Kelley and all of the Bread Sticks that had to choose. I am forever grateful!!! You all have a wonderfully blessed weekend, Sabrina

Angella Crockett said...

Wow....some gorgeous pocket cards, ladies!!!! Thanks to everyone for playing along! Congrats to the winners.....have fun with your new sets!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations to all three winners!

Lorelie said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!!! All well deserved!! Enjoy your new ODBD sets!!

DawnL said...

Congrats girls!! Enjoy!!!

Randi said...

Congratulations girls!! Your cards are fantastic. You deserve the limelight. Sending hugs and blessings your way.