Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time With Angie Z!

Hello everyone! 

Today I'm happy to be spending some time with Our Daily Bread Design Team member, Angie Z!  Angie is so talented!  You may know her as DuckWaddleQuack on SCS!  Each week two of our Design Team Members share a project with you, and today Angie is going to share a project she made featuring one of our brand new releases!   Here's what Angie has for you:

Angie Z's flutterby notepad

Happy September everyone! Since this time of year means back to school
for a lot of folks, I thought I would share a fun altered item that's sure to
be a hit with the teachers. I should know - I am one! And who doesn't
enjoy getting a sweet little notepad? After I covered the notepad with
a favorite pattern paper, I used one of the fabulous new ODBd September
releases called Friendship. The dragonfly image was stamped as a watermark using Versamark with the sentiment overstamped in Walnut Stain. For the ovals I used Nestabilities Large Petite Ovals and I finished it off with a few embellishments - ribbon, hemp, stickpin and a couple Dew Drops. Thanks for stopping by and I hope your month is off to a great start! God Bless!

Thanks Angie! Now hop on over to her blog to see more on this neat project as well as other great examples of her creativity! 

Grace
Design Team Coordinator

1 comment:

Deb Saaranen said...

This is so pretty Angie! I love the old fashioned feel of the dp, and your sentiment is delightfully framed!