Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time With Betty Wright

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a blessed weekend!  Today, we
are going to spend some time with Design Team Member Betty Wright!  She
has a fabulous project to share with us today! 

Here is Betty's Project!
 



Scripturecoasters090309bygb



Hello!!!  I am Betty Wright and I am here to share another "time with you" moment today.    Today I am  Sharing Jesus "Coast to Coasters"!!!    
I love making coasters to give as gifts.    I have been doing it for
awhile.    Let's  face it, anyone from the pastor to a stay at home mom
needs a coaster to sit that piping hot cup of coffee or a iced cold
glass of diet coke on.  In recent years, I had a very hard time finding
scripture stamps.   Not anymore.  ODBD offers some wonderful sets and
singles with scriptures, motivational poems, and images that make for
perfect coasters whether it is for a seasonal set, a prayer set, or
inspirational set.   The gift of a single coaster or set of coasters
makes a wonderful gift for any Christian or Christian family.      Come
over to my blog, and find out more details on
my Sharing Jesus  "Coast to Coasters" with ODBD!!!    As always, thanks so much for stopping by and have a Blessed Day!!!

Thanks so much Betty!  These coasters are fabulous!

Don't forget to join us for our Design Team Challenge going on now!  Three lucky people will win a FREE NEW RELEASE STAMP SET!  You can check out all the details here! 

Thanks for spending time with us today! Now hop on over to Betty's Blog and get all the details on her coaster project!

Grace Nywening

ODBD DT Coordinator


5 comments:

Chelsea Cook said...

Wow, these look fantastic! What a great idea! Off to find out more info on Betty's blog! Thanks for sharing!
~Chelsea

Angie Crockett said...

What an awesome set, Betty! Thanks for the tips listed on your blog! I will have to try this once and for all!!!

Dawn said...

awesome coaster sets Betty!! tfs=)

Maggie said...

These are beautiful. What a great idea for Christmas gifts. Thank you for the tutorial.
I have a possible suggestion for the adhesive cork. I don't know though if these are the same thickness or if they would work or how the cost compares.
Quickutz sells sheets of adhesive backed cork 12 sheets in a pack and they measure 4 in by 12 in. Here is a link so that you can see them.
http://www.scrapyland.com/category_s/299.htm
I tried to post this on Betty's blog but am having trouble getting it to post.

Deb Saaranen said...

What a great idea Betty! Such a marvelous gift that anyone would just love to receive!