Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time With Connie

Connie 9 10 Wall Hanging complete
Today we are spending time with design team member, Connie McCotter.  She is so talented and we are thrilled to have her working here with us in the "bread basket" at Our Daily Bread Designs!

Here are Connie's details on her project:

I created this wall hanging today using all three of the sets released this month from Our Daily Bread Designs!  I just love these sets, and how they work so well with each other!!

I started my wall hanging by running some chocolate chip paper through my big shot with the largest label 8 Nestability.  The designer papers for each of the panels are from BasicGrey's Porcelain, and layered with some rose red paper.  I then rounded the corners with my bind it all 1/4" corner rounder.

For the first panel, I used the image from the Thinking of You set.  The second panel uses the image from the Friendship set, and the third panel's image is from the Get Well set.  All of the sentiments/verses are from the Friendship set.  The images and sentiment are all stamped in chocolate chip, and then I sponged each of the image panels with some Worn Lipstick and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.

To finish off each panel, I added a bit of Chocolate Chip or Pomegranate satin ribbons, and some Orchid Dew Drops.

Project Details:
Images: Get Well, Friendship & Thinking of You - ODBD
Paper: Chocolate chip, Rose Red, BasicGrey Porcelain, Whisper White
Ink: Worn Lipstick and Walnut Stain distress inks, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Orchid Dew Drops, Chocolate and Pomegranate Satin Ribbon

Connie 9 10 Wall Hanging 3 Connie 9 10 Wall Hanging 2 Connie 9 10 Wall Hanging 1

Thank you so much Connie!  This is tryly a beautiful project!

Hop on over to Connie's Blog to read more about this and other great creations by Connie!

Don't forget to check out our current Design Team Challenge, THREE FOR THEE, open until Sept 17 !
You can read all about it here.  There are THREE GREAT PRIZES for three lucky winners of this challenge, so get started on your pocket card now and link it to this blog by Sept 17!  Good luck to all!


Thanks for joining us today and spending this time with Connie! 

Gracesiggy
Design Team Coordinator

6 comments:

DawnL said...

wonderful project Connie! and a great idea!!

Judy Rozema said...

What a beautiful project!

Angella Crockett said...

What a fantastic project, Connie!!!! I love it!!!

Betty said...

Connie, this is wonderful!!! Great project and design!!!! Beautifully done!!!

Patti J. said...

What a wonderful project. Beautiful job Connie! I wanted to let you all at ODB that I was the lucky winner of the Birthday set at Stampin' Sisters in Christ a few weeks ago. I was able to ink it up today, and it is as wonderful as I thought it would be!!!
You can see my card at: http://cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com/2009/09/poll.html
Thank you so very much, and God Bless you!

Chelsea Cook said...

What a beautiful wall hanging! Such inspiration found on this blog and I am so grateful for you all to share it with us!
~Chelsea