Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time With Jane

Today we are spending some time with Our Daily Bread Design Team Member, Jane.  Jane is sharing a project with us and a little about what she will do with this great gift idea. 

Jane odbd blog post 4-1
Isn't this pretty?


Here is what Jane has to say:

I gotta tell ya... these new sets for Sept. from Our Daily Bread designs are REALLY useful!  I am in a Bible study group at our Church and we have a list of people for whom we pray.  We also send them cards on occasion with heart felt messages from our group. 

I made this card with the new BasicGrey Paper called Indian Summer.  I absolutely love fall so I couldn't wait to use it. 

The little glass jar I found at our local craft store and I decorated it with the same designer paper, and also a sheet of Graphic 45.  I cut out the top with my Spellbinders and stamped it with a stamp from the "Get Well" set.  The cool flourished butterflies were from the "Thinking of You set".  This set is all ready to give to someone not feeling well!  I didn't fill the jar yet so I could show the inside bottom!  I was thinking of some chocolates!!!!  Hmmmm.... that should make SOMEONE feel better!  Thanks for looking!
Jane odbd blog post 3-1




Jane odbd blog post 1 Here is the inside of the jar... even
pretty empty, isn't it!











Thank you Jane for this pretty project!  It has inspired me to make a few gift sets up too! 

Why don't you hop on over to Jane's Blog to find more great inspiration!





You still have some time left to enter this month's Design Team Challenge, THREE FOR THEE!  But you better get hopping, because all entries must be in by Sept. 17 (this Thursday)! Why THREE FOR THEE?  There are THREE NEW SETS to be given away to THREE lucky winners!  YOU could be the winner, so hurry and make a pocket card up and link it to the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog Post!  You can read all about it and also link your card here.


Thanks for stopping by today, and for spending this time with Jane!

Gracesiggy

6 comments:

Dawn said...

what a wonderful set Jane!! I love Fall too, gorgeous paper! this will certainly make anyone feel better!!

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful card and jar, Jane! And chocolates, YES! Love that paper too!

Angella Crockett said...

What an awesome set, Jane!! My fave is the jar lid....gorgeous!! (Can't wait to get my hands on that BG paper!!)

Chelsea Cook said...

Such a beautiful set and is bound to make someone feel better soon!
~Chelsea

Chris Olsen said...

What a beautiful card and gift jar!!! Love it!! The lid is perfect!! That set will cheer someone up for sure!!

JoAnn H. said...

I love that idea. I am also in prayer groups and other things at my local church. This would be great to be used in alot of groups. Thanks so much!!!
JoAnn