Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time With Lorelie

Don't forget to get cracking on your pocket cards for the ODBD Three for Thee challenge! You have until Sept. 17 to link up your creations in the comment section of the challenge post. You can keep up-to-date on Current ODBD Challenges by finding a clickable link at the top right side of the blog which will direct you to the right place.


When Grace handed us the pocket challenge I couldn't stop at one so I made this Magic Marquee card using three ODBD sets: Get Well, Thinking of You, and Mother Teresa.



Pretty neat technique, right? I stamped the butterfly swirls after I completed the card because I didn't like the plain center so that's why the stamping is a little "off". Make sure to stamp the two "curtains" BEFORE you assemble :).


You can find the link to the magic marquee video tutorial on my blog.


Odbsiggylorelie

5 comments:

Angella Crockett said...

Wow, Lorelie, this is totally amazing!!!! Your creations are always the COOLEST!!!!

Grace Nywening said...

This is so neat!!! I love it! I'm hopping over now to see more on how this is done! TFS!

Connie said...

Beautiful, Lorelie!! WOW...love how the image inside is revealed!!

Karen W said...

Oh Wow, this is beautiful, I can't wait to watch the video and try this.

Chris Olsen said...

Beautiful as always girl!! You are definitely the technique queen!!