Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time With Silke

October 06, 2009

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday... the day we set aside to spend a little time with one of our Design Team members. Today, the talented Silke has a card to share with us. Enjoy!!! Here is what Silke has to say:

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! I decided to make a *Sympathy* card with the beautiful new released *With Heartfelt Sympathy* Set.

I know we all struggle on what to say during these very difficult times when a loved one, friend, family member or neigbor has passed. I personally never know the right words to say......and lately we had to say goodbye to a few friends. I'm so glad that Kelley released these three beautiful Sympathy Sets. Now I can tell the mourning family that I care and think of them!!!

With this card I decided to keep my focal point on the image and sentiment. I added some *Faux Stitching* and *Scoring*. The edges of the Bible Verse were distressed.


The colors I used are - Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip. The Design Paper is from the Frosty Day Collection .
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your day!!! ~S~

*********************************************************************
Wasn't that beautiful!!! Thanks so much Silke!

Why don't you pop on over to Silke's Blog to see more creations from the queen of CAS!!!


Gracesiggy




No comments: