Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Customer Card of the Day - Lisa Hjulberg

"Oh! What a beautiful card!!" That was my reaction when I was in search of a "wow" card and found this thing of beauty created by Lisa. Just one look and you'll agree...

I love her CAS style (Clean and Simple) and the monochromatic look she gave the Lord is my Shepherd set. Her use of Spellbinders dies and the line of gems to highlight the scripture passage was balanced beautifully. The bow was perfectly matched which tied (no pun, intended) everything together so wonderfully! Thank you for creating such a stunning card, Lisa!

You may continue to be inspired at these wonderfully places:


TheCraft'sMeow (SCS gallery)




9 comments:

Patti J said...

OMG! I love that Lisa's card is being featured here! I met Lisa through the blogosphere a couple of years ago, and she is so dear to me. She is beautiful inside and out, exemplifying Christianity in all that she does. Thank you for choosing her wonderful card!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I am so humbled and honored to have my card featured today! Thank you so much! I LOVE my ODBD stamps. It's awesome to have this wonderful source for stamps of true inspiration and comfort. May God continue to bless your efforts in spreading the Word and giving us tools to do the same in our papercrafting world!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, yeah!!! Lisa, you do fabulous work!! I love the monochromatics here and your details are perfect!!! Beautiful job!!!

Grace said...

Beautiful card Lisa!!! I love your card and so appreciate your sweet Christian spirit! Congratulations on being chosen for Customer Card of the day!

Karen W said...

So soft and pretty, love this look!

Dawn said...

lovely card Lisa!!

Betty Benton said...

It is indeed a beautiful card and I do love the gems to highlight the scripture passage!!

Roxx said...

Lisa you did a wonderful job on this card! Congratulations on being featured.

Roxx.T

Shopping Blog said...

You simply link to one site and discount links of london that site in turn links to another site. charms bracelets That third site then links to you and completes a perfect web charms links of london that is untraceable by anything Google can do.This can build your links of london sweetie watches Serps immensely and give you a major edge over all your competition. links of london ring uk You would be surprised just how fast Google can move links of london silver necklace you up in rankings.Now is the time to stop wasting your time on useless link building that does nothing links of london silver earrings and start using a system that is prove to work..