Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time with Angie



Hello everyone!  It's Tuesday and that means it's the day we spend a little time with one of our talented design team members... and today it's Angie Zublionis!  Would you just look at this beauty?  Here's what Angie has to say:

Hello!  Are y'all looking forward to Thanksgiving as much as I am?  I can't wait to spend some extra time with family, eat lots of fabulous cooking and just enjoy the good times that the holidays always bring!  I also plan on taking some time to get myself busy busy, busy and finish up on this years' Christmas cards.  Here's one of the designs that I'm working on making multiples of.  It's a 4 x 4 inch card and on the base, I stamped the gorgeous Amazing Grace repeatedly.  I stamped, watercolored and cut out the poinsettia from Blessed Christmas.  Then I stamped the sentiment and cut my layers. I added a jewel piece to the flower center, touched up the berries on the patterned paper with Christmas Red Stickles and popped up the flower and sentiment. Final touch - Gold Glimmer Mist! Just look at that sparkle! All in all, a rather quick card to make, the longest part being the cutting out of the poinsettia and it's worth it with as beautiful as it is. Thanks for stopping by today. Best wishes for a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving! :)


~Angie




Thank you so much Angie! What a beautiful card!!! Why not hop on over to Angie's blog to see more of her inspiration both in cards and photagraphy!











Design Team Coordinator

5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, Angie! Those who receive your beautiful cards this year will be totally blessed!!! Gorgeous work! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Angie-- this is just gorgeous! Love your layering to complement the gorgeous pointsettia! Beautiful coloring too!

Karen W said...

Angie this is just beautiful. I love the glimmer mist also and it adds just the right touch.

Dawn said...

Beautiful Ang!! I've loved your work FOREVAH!!!

Grace of Gracenotes4Today said...

This is lovely! I haven't tried Glimmer Mist yet but I think I'll head over to Hobby Lobby and buy some.