Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Customer Card of the Day - Amy White!

NOTE: If you're looking for our current Blog Hop, click HERE.



I spotted Amy's beautiful card on Splitcoast Stampers and I knew it had to be a Customer Card of the Day! The background isn't designer paper...it's FABRIC! I love all the layers and the little pop of dry embossing which totally draws your attention to the scripture from the Scripture Collection 2 set.

Thank you for sharing your work and using ODBD stamps, Amy!

You can see more of Amy's work here:


Devlinwhite (SCS gallery)


*************************************************************************

I received an e-mail from Rick Holland and he was so humbled with his Employee Card of the Day post, but wanted to send this message:


"Thank you for the nice blog write-up you did on me last week. Actually quite humbling! I am writing to let you know that I prefer to work quietly in the background of Our Daily Bread designs. Kelley is the brains and beauty behind ODBD and makes this wonderful machine work so smoothly. Josh on the other hand is the do-it-all-guy and of course the eye candy for all the stamper women. I must also mention everyone on her design team, her artists Diane and Dina, Lorelie the Blogger/Special Projects, Grace the DT Coordinator, and Angie of Product Review/Special Projects. Without all these people, ODBD would not be the great company that it is today....

I really enjoy working for Kelley. However, it is a great relief from my regular job and I look forward to spending time with Kelley. The other part of the job I really enjoy is traveling to the shows and meeting all the stamper women. I believe the people at these Stamping Shows are some of the nicest and friendly people in the world. I truly enjoy talking with all these women and hearing all their stories. I did 11 shows this year and I have yet to me one single person that wasn't friendly. What a great group of people........these Stampers!"


Isn't he just the sweetest?! You've got yourself a keeper there, Kelley! Rick, you may want to stay behind-the-scenes, but we know you're there! LOL!


4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wowza! That is one fabulous card!!!! Good eye, Lorelie!!!!

And Rick, you are the sweetest!!!! I can't wait until the next show I get to work!!!! You and Kelley make me feel like family!!

Dawn said...

OMGoodness Amy!! That is Gorgeous!!!

Awww, Rick...warm fuzzies

Grace said...

Oh wow!!!! Lor thanks for showing us this card!!! What a beauty it is!!! I love the papers and the way they spotlight this wonderful Scripture!

Rick.... I can't wait to meet you!!! You need to set up a show in NC... there's one in Winston Salem in July I think...??? Thanks for your kind words and we all know how much you do behind the scenes!!! You're such a great support to Kelley and we all appreciate all you do!!!I'm with Dawn... warm fuzzies!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a gorgeous design! Fantastic Amy!