Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December New Releases!

Today marks the last new release for 2009! I am proud to be offering you two brand new sets to help remind everyone the true meaning of Christmas. 

The first set, called His Gift, was designed by former Design Team member Dina Kowal, who lives in Indonesia as a missionary with her husband and 4 children.  You can read more about her design work for ODBD HERE.









Here's what my wonderful Design Team has created so far:







To celebrate this final release of the 2009 there is a BLOG HOP going on today so make sure to stop by the ODBD store blog to get all the details! If you love these samples then you will definitely want to do the Hop to see more beauties and even have a chance to win PRIZES!!Bold



Peace, Love and Holiday Blessings,








10 comments:

Wanda Thomas said...

What a pleasure to collect all those secret words; I so look forward to these! Thanks,

ensign39 said...

What a fun trip through the "contest" blogs. Left a message with each blogger and collected all the secret words.

Die Cut Lady said...

I went to all of the wonderful blog hops. What talent!
Thanks for a chance to win some stamps!
Donna

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

These are fabulous.

Jan Castle said...

Beautiful cards!!!!
Jan Castle

Die Cut Lady said...

I thought I had seen them all but today I realized I had not so now!! I have seen them all and have emailed in my secret words and designers.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks again, Kelley, for such awesome sets this month!!!

Lynn said...

I absolutely love these sets! My computer told me that it had a virus right when I sat down to start the blog hop. So I think I will have to break down and spend my $$$ on these. The DT did such a beautiful job on their creations. True inspiration! You ladies are so talented!!!

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shopping Blog said...

You simply link to one site and discount links of london that site in turn links to another site. charms bracelets That third site then links to you and completes a perfect web charms links of london that is untraceable by anything Google can do.This can build your links of london sweetie watches Serps immensely and give you a major edge over all your competition. links of london ring uk You would be surprised just how fast Google can move links of london silver necklace you up in rankings.Now is the time to stop wasting your time on useless link building that does nothing links of london silver earrings and start using a system that is prove to work..