Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DT Card of the Day - Dawn Lusk

Is this not the most BEAUTIFULLY PINK POINSETTIA CARD, EVER?! My jaw fell to the floor and my tongue rolled all the way out when I saw Dawn's MASTERPIECE using the His Gift set! You know when I'm super excited when I start TYPING IN CAPS AND USE MANY, MANY, MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

I love that she heat embossed the image in white and the pink just popped from the kraft cardstock. I also love that she highlighted the dry embossing with subtle colors. She always does an amazing job coloring. If you'd like to know what her secret is then you may bombard her with lots of question over at her blog, Dawn a New Day.

I'll let you all just keep drooling over this lovely while I go and CASE Dawn's card!




9 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Fantastic choice!!!! This is absolutely my fave poinsettia card from this set!!!!! Dawn, you rock, girlfriend!!

Sandra said...

it is beautiful!
Sandra

Grace said...

This really is a special card! I love the pink with the white embossing on the Kraft! Stunning Dawn!!!

Faye said...

This is amazing. I absolutely love it!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

OMWord, this is just down right breathtaking!!!!! The embossing...the colors...that yummy ribbon....all is so beautiful!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Kelley said...

Yes, I was SO HOPING she would send it to ME!! Oh well, I can dream, right? It is so beautiful!!

Donna said...

What a lovely card! The whole white & pink color combo seems calming to me during this busy time of year. Thank you for sharing a beautiful card!

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shopping Blog said...

You simply link to one site and discount links of london that site in turn links to another site. charms bracelets That third site then links to you and completes a perfect web charms links of london that is untraceable by anything Google can do.This can build your links of london sweetie watches Serps immensely and give you a major edge over all your competition. links of london ring uk You would be surprised just how fast Google can move links of london silver necklace you up in rankings.Now is the time to stop wasting your time on useless link building that does nothing links of london silver earrings and start using a system that is prove to work..