Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time With Silke

Hello everyone! 
I do hope your Christmas was wonderful and that this week finds you refreshed and ready to start a new year with excitement and expectation of all that God has in store for you!  I know we all get so busy around Christmas and often there is almost a sigh of relief when it's over!  How sad that is really... but we all try to do so much, it's easy to get overwhelmed with it all!  If you were feeling that way I hope you can take a minute to have a cup of coffee, and sit a spell, while we spend some time with Silke Ledlow.  This is Silke's last week with us in the bread basket, and we all hate to see her leave, but God is opening another door for her and her family, and we are happy for them!  So here is what Silke has to share today:



Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Today is my turn to share some *Time With* you!!!

As you all know the Christmas Season is not over until *Three Kings Day* .......so I thought I'd share one more holiday card!!!

I saw this wonderful SFYTT Sketch and immediately knew that the beautiful Peace & Joy and Christmas Verses Set would work perfectly with it!!! The fun Frosty the Snowflake Glitter Design Paper is also from the ODBD Store.  
 
The sentiment was inked in Memento Black and the snowflake was inked in Riding Hood Red. I added the big Felt Snowflake in the background and bedazzled both snowflakes with Glitter.

Most of you have probably already seen the previous post and know that this is my last week with Our Daily Bread Designs. I can't believe how fast these last 6 months have flown by!!! I had so much fun and want to thank everyone for their support and especially Kelley for allowing me to design for her!!!

Have a wonderful week and I will see you around!!! Hugs ~S~

~Supply List~

Stamp Set:
Peace & Joy, Christmas Verses (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Ink:
Memento Black, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: White

Design Paper:
Frosty the Snowman Glitter (S.E.I.)
Accessories:
Glitter, Felt Snowflake, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thanks so much Silke!  I'm so glad we got this one last time with you before you left! Your card is gorgeous as always!  We will be stalking your blog so we won't be far away!!!
 
Why not stop by Silke's blog and leave her some love... and let her know here how much you have appreciated her inspiration and that great CAS style!!! 
 
Don't forget... Jan. 1st be back here at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog for our Blog Hop THREE lucky winners will be able to choose the set of their choice!!! So while your hubbies are watching the game... hop along with us for a chance to win!!!  It will be fun and Kelley has some great new sets for you too!  See you at the hop!





5 comments:

Wendy M said...

Beautiful xx

Angella D. Crockett said...

Another beautiful creation, Silke!! You will be missed over at ODBD!! It has been truly an honor to be on a team with you!!! God Bless!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is just gorgeous, Silke! So sad to see you go!

America said...

Beautiful dimension, striking color combo, and an overall awesome design! AND....DONT GO!!! I just got here! :) If you do leave ODBD Silke, GOOD LUCK!!! I'll be stalking ya 'cuz I love your work!!!! :)

Jan Castle said...

Wonderful card!!! Your will be missed Silke at ODBD, but know you will succeed whatever you do.
Blessings,
Jan Castle