Saturday, January 30, 2010

Challenge Team Blog Hop Winners!!

Today, as promised, is the day for the announcement of the blog hop/scavenger hunt winners!! Thanks so much to all who participated!! It was a fun event and we so much appreciate you taking the time to join us! Your comments were greatly appreciated!

The winner was chosen by random.org (after dt member comments and nonqualifying participants were omitted) was:

43. Blogger Gloria Westerman said...
I guess I didn't leave a message here oops...
I visited all the blog and saw some awesome creations....and what fun...
I am emailing you my finds from the hunt.........
January 25, 2010 1:47 PM

Congratulations Gloria!! Please email me your address (chrisolsenodbd@aol.com) so I can get it to Kelley and your Light Of the World Stamp set can be sent out to you! Enjoy!
Thanks again to everyone for participating. Don't forget the New Release Blog Hop will be on Monday, Feb. 1st!! The dt will have lots of fun sets to share with you! We hope to see you there and at our Challenges beginning next Saturday, Feb 6!!

blessings,


8 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations, Gloria!

America said...

Wooohooo!!! congratulations Gloria!!!!!

paperpourri said...

Congrats Gloria - enjoy the stamps set!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats, Gloria!!!!! You go, girl!!!!

Grace said...

Big congratulations Gloria!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Enjoy your stamps!!!

Dawn said...

Yippee Gloria! Congrats!!!

Gloria Westerman said...

How awesome is this.....THANK YOU!!!!
I absolutely love this set..... Got to go email you.......
and thank you for the congrats. too....

dougnat said...

huge congrats Gloria!!