Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Lana Edwards!

Isn't this card just beautiful?! Kelley met Lana Edwards at the Akron Stamp Show and she was so sweet to have sent in this lovely card to her. I thought it was fantastic that she cut out the ewe and lamb from the Lord is my Shepherd set and used neutral colors which totally made it pop. The Cuttlebug background made it look like leather! I'm a sucker for details so I totally loved the punched branches and the ribbon/brad accents.

Thank you for the wonderful eye candy, Lana! If you have a blog, please e-mail me at mypaperadventures@gmail.com so I may send you our Customer Card of the Day Blinkie to display proudly.



7 comments:

Karen W said...

This and Deb's are both gorgeous. I love the images and the papers.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh yes, I remember this beauty!!! Wow, so rich and full of wonderful details!!! Congrats on being Customer Cardo of the Day, Lana!! God Bless!!

Sandee said...

WOW!!! Just gorgeous!!!!

AK Donna M said...

Lana, I really like your card. Very nice. I especially like the branches as accents.

Dawn said...

Lana, it's beautiful, love the punches foliage, nice touch!

Grace said...

Lana this is gorgeous!! I love the rich tones and great layout!!! Congrats on being chosen for card of the day! You totally deserve it!!!

Kris Turner said...

Hey,Lana! What a terrific honor for a great piece of art! This card is a wonderful inspiration. TFS with all!
Kris, Wadsworth, OH