Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday Favorite: Happy Birthday!

birthday2-600x395

Flowers and butterflies and birthdays for a set…that’s what Kelley had been hearing from her customers and her design team and, well, she aimed to please when she released the Happy Birthday! set. We loved the wonderful wild flowers in the water can and the scriptures that went along with them and of course…each and every birthday is always a BLESSING!

ODBD_WT230_Blessings Warm-and-Fuzzy-Birthday-Ble IC190_Happy_Birthday_Card_25July09 SC242_ODBD_0809_HAPPY_B-DAY_-_CMC ODBD_001 FS133_Florals_1500

odbsiggylorelie

4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

I am still in love with this set! I use the sentiments and verses on the inside of most birthday cards I make!! Gorgeous samples you rounded up, Lorelie!!! Thanks for another great post!!!

Ms. Jen said...

I just love all the different coloring techniques on those paint cans and flowers. It still amazaes me how each can be so different but also so beautiful! I'm lovin this blog!

MaxineD said...

Some great ideas here for using a watering can stamp that I have in my stash. Thanks for the inspiration!!

TR said...

These are all SO beautiful!