Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year.....New Releases!!

Yes, there is has been a lot of excitement around here lately! I hope you have read my post from yesterday where I announced that we are now a Member Company over on Splitcoaststampers! Leave a comment on the new Forum to be entered into a drawing for a $50.00 gift Certificate!

I have even more news to share today in the form of New Releases! So here goes....

Our first New Release is based on the all-time favorite bible story of Noah's Ark, found in Genesis. This set may be used not only for Baptism but for the celebartion of a new baby's birth as well!








Our next release celebrates a gift from God, the Holy Spirit, who He has given to us, to help us all be witnesses for our Lord Jesus Christ.













Our final set for January is an accompanying set that includes some beautiful verses not only Baptism and Confirmation but for when you need to send an encouraging card.









Our wonderful Design Team has a super fun Blog Hop planned for you today so be sure to check back for Grace's post with all the information!


I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Blessings to you all!




6 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Kelley, once again you have outdone yourself!!! These new sets are so awesome!!! All three sets are, once again, so versatile!!! Thanks so much for giving your team and your clients the very best materials to work with!!! Have a blessed New Year!!!

ashjoy said...

Such a sweet release! See yo on SCS!

Judy Rozema said...

Wonderful new sets! And CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a member company! I am excited to see that finally come to fruition! CONGRATS to all of the new DT -- what an awesome team!

Estelle from Hernando, MS said...

The new sets are awesome! Can't wait to see what I can do with them,especially the Noah's ark.......

Patsy B. said...

My favorite set is "Confirmation" - I absolutely love the artwork featured in that set. It just touched my spirit, and made me lift my hands in praise.

kkw96 said...

Hi - new to your site - I have been looking for baptism-related stamps to celebrate baptism birthdays with our youth at church. These sets are perfect!