Thanks so much for everyone who played along last week! I realize that this challenge limits many who do not own ODBD stamps yet, but sometimes it is great to have a challenge that gets our customers to use their stamps in a fun way as well as have an opportunity to win a store credit for more stamps! Just another way to reward our customers! Also, since the challenge runs for two weeks and I let you know ahead of time which set I will use for the next challenge, there is plenty of time to order to get the set.
It is time for another assignment challenge!
The Assignment: ODBD Sing to the Lord stamp set.
The challenge: Adding Dimension and Texture!
We are adding dimension and texture to our cards this week! I have added a whole lot to my card. You can add a little bit or a whole bunch it is your choice! Think of different ways to add dimension and texture. It is not just limited to embossing folders and pop dots. There are lots of ways to add dimension and texture.
It is your turn to play! Here are the guidelines!
- You must use the assignment stamp set listed! Other stamps allowed, but this needs to be the focus!
- Use keyword code SNTODBD02 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Be sure to use the Mr. Linky to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active ODBD Blog link.
- The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am EST bi-weekly til Wednesday at 8 pm EST