Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time With Sandee

Hello everyone!  I hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start!  It's hard for me to believe it's 2010!  It will take me forever to remember to write that correctly on my checks!!! LOL!


Well, today is Tuesday, and that means it's the day we spend some time with one of our talented Design Team!  Today, we're spending time with the super special Sandee!  Sandee is soooo talented and she's as sweet as she is talented!  So sit down a minute and enjoy the visit!





Hi everyone!!!
Hope you all are doing great this first week of 2010!!!

I wanted to show you a little gift I made that matches the card I made for release day this month. I used the adorable Noah's Ark set. This is an artist's canvas (5x5) that I painted with a pale pink. I matched this beautiful SEI paper, which is embossed with the Argyle cuttlebug folder, with Baroque Burgundy. I distressed the Burgundy layer with my distressing tool. I colored the image with various copic markers and cut it out with an oval Spellbinders die. This is layered with a scallop oval die cut. I cut the sentiment and the mat with rectangle Spellbinders die which is then highlighted with more Spellbinders die cuts. I added Zva pearls and then pretty matching ribbon is stapled to the back of the canvas and tied in a bow to hang it with!


Enjoy your day!

Thanks so much Sandee!  What an adorable wall hanging this makes!!!  I just love how Sandee adds texture to her designer paper!  Did you notice how  she used that fancy label and  scalloped long rectangleSo clever!!! So gorgeous!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you were inspired by Sandee! This set has so many possibilities!  To see more inspiration, stop by Sandee's blog and why not leave her a little love while you're here!

Have a blessed week!






Design Team Coordinator

6 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Sandee, this is fabulous!!!! Your designs are always so creative and clever!!! Beautiful work, my friend!!!! God Bless!

Deborah Saaranen said...

This is so very adorable Sandee! I love the papers that you chose here, and your coloring is amazing! Well done!

In my Closet Stampin said...

Just Beautiful Sandee! The layout, plaid bg, and of course the Noah stamp set. TOO CUTE!!!

Hugs,
Paula

kathy s said...

what a fabulous project- as always - you are truly blessed with your creativity this set is adorable and so versatile

Chrissy D said...

Wonderful project! Love the papers you chose! The set is FABULOUS along with your coloring! TFS!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a beautiful card, Sandee! Love the colors and the plaid paper. Super!