Thursday, January 7, 2010

We have Three Winners!

Wow!  We all had so much fun with this month's Release Blog Hop!  We get the feeling you did too, and if so, we are sooo glad!  We have enjoyed reading all your comments and we hope you will come back for our next release blog hop (Feb 1) ... when there will be more chances to win!

We also hope you will participate in the weekly Our Daily Bread Designs Challenges starting Jan 9!  You can find the challenges on the SCS ODBD Forum, or right here on the ODBD Blog.  If you ever can't find it in a post, just click the box in the right side bar entitled "Latest Challenge" and it will take you right there!

Now... on to our winners!  We wish you all could have won! 

The three blessed winners for Jan. 2010 are:

Natalie (Delightful Details) 

Natalie said...I really am having a hard time deciding which one I like best!! But if I HAVE to choose, I would go with the Baptism and Confirmation set. I have very few Scripture stamps :-( and I could really use this set in so many ways!! Inside and outside of my cards! I don't want to covet, but I would love to win!!
BTW, the inspiration on this hop is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much ladies, I know the time it takes to create such incredibly beautiful cards and framed art work! Well done!
January 1, 2010 2:14 PM

Julia Ashton (Create With Me)


Julia Aston said...Wow - I'm all hopped out! what lovely creations I've seen today - I stopped and left a comment on them all!

I think my fav set is the Baptism Confirmation Verses set - I haven't found too many stamps you could use for these two wonderful occasions.

Thanks for the chance to win! and congrats on being an SCS company.
January 3, 2010 11:17 AM

Maxine D (Kiwime's Kreations)

Blogger MaxineD said...I've done the blog hop and I am breathless at some of the talent on the team!!
It's very hard to pick just one stamp set, but I think I like the confirmation set the best....
January 2, 2010 10:18 PM

Congratulations ladies!!! Please contact Kelley at:
 kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com  
to make your selection of one free set!!!

We just can't wait to see what you all come up with with your new sets!  We'd love for you to jot us a note as a comment or link to your post so we can see when you post a card!  Don't forget too that we have a Card Gallery for all our sets, and we'd love to have you add all your Our Daily Bread designs creations to the gallery!






Design Team Coordinator

14 comments:

In my Closet Stampin said...

Congrats Natalie, Julia, and Maxine can't wait to see what you create with your new stamp sets.

And Thank you ODBD for the Awesome Blog Hop!

Have a Great day!

Paula

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Congrautlations ladies!!! have fun picking your set...oh, decisions!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - just checking here and find that I'm a winner! whoo hoo!!! thanks SO much!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Congratulations ladies!!!! You will enjoy those new stamps...whichever one you are going to choose :D!!

Sandee said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!! WooHoo!!!

DebbieD said...

Congrats to each of you. I know you'll enjoy your stamp sets and hope that you'll share your creations.

lynda said...

Congratulations to the winners! Hope we'll see some of your creations using your new stamp sets! Looking forward to the challenge.

AK Donna M said...

So happy for Natalie, Julia & Maxine! I know you'll enjoy your stamp sets & have a great time creating!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation to the winners........yea for you guys....have fun with your prizes...

America said...

Whoohoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS ladies! :) You are going to love these high quality ODBD stamps! Thanks for visiting and playing along with us on the bloghop!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness!!! I just saw that I won!! I'm overwhelmed and absolutely thrilled to pieces!! You've made my day!! Thank you sooooo much!! God bless!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats, everyone!!! Have fun with your new stamps!! Can't wait to see your ODBD creations!!! God Bless!

ajoyfullife said...

Congrats Ladies! Enjoy your new stamp sets. I had a blast doing the blog hop. Looking forward to another sometime!