Friday, February 5, 2010

Flashback Friday Favorites - Friendship


Happy Friday!!! Time to revisit another favorite set from the past....one of three coordinating "Doodles" sets, called "Friendship". The dragonfly image is such a beautiful design, and the scriptures and sentiments not only speak of friendship, but gratitude as well. Check out the different styles in the project samples below using the same set....now THAT is versatility!!









Too see more beautiful creations with this set and others, visit the Our Daily Bread designs' Card Gallery. And don't forget about bundle pricing at the ODBD store....buy all three Doodles sets, "Friendship", "Get Well", & "Thinking of You" , and get 10% off!

Stay tuned tomorrow for our new Challenge Team's very first challenge! You don't want to miss it!! Have a beautiful, blessed day!!


2 comments:

Karen W said...

Wow these are all beautiful!! I saved some of them to case they are so pretty.

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Angie, these sets are m all time favorite (right now anyhow ;D;D) and I reach for them at least for every other card I make....and the best part that I can combine it with any of Scripture 1 and Scripture 2 Collections and some of the other older sets. I love having an encouraging scripture on the inside of my cards to let the people I am giving them to know how much I care and to let them feel GOD's love through scripture. What better way than through scripture? Hugs and blessings, Sabrina