Monday, February 8, 2010

Winners Announced for Our Daily Bread designs Feb. Release Blog Hop!

Hello friends of Our Daily Bread designs!

We hope you all enjoyed the hop and all the inspiration to be found along the way, and we hope the Scriptures and sentiments have blessed your hearts as well!  That's what I love about these ODBd sets!!! They provide stampers of faith the tools we need  to share our faith... and what a blessing that is!!!

 We so appreciated all your comments!  It encourages our hearts to know the projects we've worked on have inspired you as well!  We wish everyone could have won... but keep coming back for our 
New Release Blog Hops the first of every month.... because there will be more fun and more prizes!  

Also, for extra chances to win be sure to check out  our
BRAND NEW WEEKLY SHINING THE LIGHT CHALLENGE! Find it here on the ODBD blog every Saturday!  Not only will you have fun, possibly earn some special recognition for using your ODBD stamps and "Shining the Light" for all to see....but there will be more chances to WIN there as well!!!  So if you didn't win today, keep playing!!!

I'm thrilled to announce our random winners for the Design Team February Release Blog Hop

Jackie Weeks
Jen McLaughlin
Karen Wallace

Congratulations ladies!!! Please contact Kelley at:


 to get your gift certificate code for $15.00 toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread designs store!

Enjoy your stamps ladies, and please send us a link when you make a project with them!




Design Team Coordinator

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you, thank you. I'm so excited! I can't wait to pick out my new stamps :)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats, ladies!!! Have fun playing with your new stamps!!! God Bless!

Karen W said...

Thank you, I'm so excited and really love all the stamps so I can now order more!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Jen said...

Oh my goodness!! I was so excited to log on and see my name. I can't wait to get some of these stamps and start playing with them so I can bless somebody and make their day brighter. Thanks so much for doing that for me!

God Bless - Jen

Dawn said...

Wooohooo!! Congrats ladies!!

Francie G. said...

Congrats, ladies!

Gloria Westerman said...

Congratulation ladies....