Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Gretchen Belknap


Thanks again to everyone for helping us to celebrate Our Daily Bread design's 2nd Anniversary! Thanks for blessing us all with such lovely heartfelt comments! And wow, there were so many gorgeous challenge entries! It is always tough to pick just one project for "Customer Card of the Day", but after last weeks' challenges and regular uploads to Splitcoast, the decision was extra tough!

This week's title of "Customer Card of the Day" goes to Gretchen Belknap.....congrats, Gretchen....you definitely turned some heads last week!!! This card is one of the most beautiful "Clean and Simple" cards I have seen! I love this beautifully framed verse from the ODBD set, "I Am The Way", perfectly accented with pearls and a layered butterfly. The floral embossed background combined with the Martha Stuart Arch Lattice Border punch is so elegant! And the gorgeous ribbon is the icing on the cake!!

Check out Gretchen's awesome blog and gorgeous work HERE. What a super sweet and extremely talented lady!!!

Congrats again, Gretchen! And keep those ODBD beauties coming!!!

(Gretchen, please email me at angelladcrockett@yahoo.com and I will send the code for a blinkie button for your blog.)

Have a beautiful, blessed day, everyone!!!!


7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thank you so much for showcasing my work! I love using ODBD stamps and look forward to all of your new releases ;)! Happy Stamping!

Sophia said...

I agree - this is beautiful!!

Gina F. Gerrity said...

This is really neat... especially that i love green and white the most.

I was browsing your site and just discovered how great your works are., just cant wait to see more of these.

Count me as your one of your followers :>

Chrissy D said...

I love the understated beauty of this! Stunning card!

Francie G. said...

This is just beautiful!

Dawn said...

beautiful!!!

Kelley said...

Awesome card, Gretchen!