Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Marcelle Schauer


It is totally my pleasure to introduce you to Marcelle Schauer aka stamp thyme, who is being honored with Customer Card of the Day! I love so many things about this card: Marcelle added even more beauty to the Flourished Christian Symbols set with tiny flowers and pearls, plus Flower Soft!! The Memory Box designer paper supplied another embellishing opportunity....so gorgeous!!

Not only is Marcelle an extremely talented paper-crafter, but she inspires many others and myself constantly with her love and dedication to the Lord. Marcelle writes "The Daily Bread" devotional at Christian Paper Crafts several times a week.....her gentle guidance and beautiful writing style is clearly inspired by the Lord!

Check out Marcelle's blog, Stamping Thyme, her Splitcoast Gallery, or her Christian Paper Crafts Gallery to see more of her beautiful work.

Congrats, Marcelle! Contact me to receive the code for the Customer Card of the Day blinkie for your blog!! God bless!!



9 comments:

Grace said...

Oh what a gorgeous card!!! Marcelle... congratulations on being chosen for customer card of the week!!! You totally deserve it!!! When I saw all the little tiny flowers and pearls and then the flower soft my jaw literally dropped! Thank you so much for sharing God's Word through your cards and devotionals! Blessings to you!

Great choice Angie!!!

Kelley said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Natalie said...

This is so beautiful!! Congratulations to Marcelle and for those reading this definitely check out her devotionals you will be blessed, encouraged and even challenged in your walk with the Lord. God bless you, Marcelle and ODBD for choosing such a beautiful card and deserving person.

Jonia said...

What a beautiful card and well deserving. Congratualtions!

Molly said...

Wow - what an amazing card - I love the tiny flowers - and the color combo is my absolute favorite! This set has been on my wish list for a while - this is the card that has pushed me over the edge - into my cart is must go! And thanks so much for all your work at CPC - I look forward to your postings every day!

Blessings
Molly

Lori said...

Breath taking! The little flowers are just beautiful! Congratulations!

Dawn said...

beautiful Marcelle!

Lynn said...

Marcelle, your card is just stunning! Congratulations on being chosen for Customer Card of the Day. You certainly deserve it. I will reiterate what Natalie said - please go to the CPC site and read Marcelle's devotionals. She is absolutely inspired by the Lord. She writes so well and for me, her messages are always exactly what I need to hear!

Lorelie Kim said...

Totally GORGEOUS in every way!!