Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stamping In Time: On Assignment(SNTODBD5)!






Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge! Before I get started I wanted to let you know that we hear you loud and clear. Many people have mentioned that they want to play in this challenge, but do not own the specific ODBD stamp set for the assignment and may not always be able to get it at the challenge time. So, I am opening the assignment part up to any and all ODBD images each week. The challenge part will be different. As always, you can combine this challenge with other ODBD challenges and other blog challenges when they fit. The key is to use your ODBD stamps!


We have us a WINNER!
This week's Stamping In Time Winner is Randi Barrett Congratulations! Randi's card uses the Flourished Christian Symbols. I especially love her colors and design. The soft colors of the rock and rolled technique with the cross is beautiful. I love how she punch out little niches to nestle her tiny buttons. Beautiful texture and design! Wonderful scripture card, Randi! Please pop over to Randi's card and give her card some lovin' and congrats! Randi, please pm me at SCS under gbedwright for your $15 stamp set gift code information and to get the Winner button for your blog! Again, congratulations!



The Assignment: Any and ALL ODBD stamps! WooHoo!

The challenge: The challenge this week is to use something NEW! Whether you have new designer paper, new ODBD stamps, new spellbinders, new punches...etc! Use something NEW on your card!

I am using ODBD Thinking of You stamp set. I am also using the sketch from this week's ODBD sketch challenge ODBDSLC5. I added some texture and Ranger Antique Linen soft sponging on my punch border detailing. My border punch is NEW. Well, the tiny bow punch is new, too. I have used that one several times this week already, though. I am using K&Company dp. I used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch and the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch at the top of the background panel. I finished with a satin ribbon bow and tiny gold pearls! Please check out Stamping to the Wright blog post for more card details!


It is your turn to play! Here are the guidelines!

  • You must use ODBD design Stamps! Other stamps allowed, but ODBD images need to be the focus!
  • Use keyword code SNTODBD5 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
  • Be sure to use the NEW LINK to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
  • If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give this challenge ODBD Blog link.

Also, wanted to remind you that ODBD is Celebrating its Second Year Anniversary. Great daily challenges, blog hop, and prizes! Check out the link for details!

The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am EST bi-weekly til Wednesday at 8 pm EST



Thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing what you create! As always, thanks so much for Stamping In Time!








5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for another fun challenge, Betty! Your card is so gorgeous!!I hope to be able to play this time! Blessings! Angie

Grace said...

Ooooh gorgeous card Betty! I love all your little touches... the punched work is stunning! Hope I can get this one in this time!!! Hugs!

Velta said...

Your card is incredibly beautiful!!!

scrappingnana said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors and all the little details. TFS

Randi said...

Thank you Our Daily Bread Designs for the generous prize. I will be cashing it in soon. As soon as I can make up my mind, that is! I already have my project made for challenge 5. It is a fun one, Betty,