Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stamping In Time: On Assignment(SNTODBD6)!



Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge!   


We have us a WINNER!
This week's Stamping In Time Winner is Jeannie Nielson.  Jeannie designed a card using ODBD Light of the World stamp set.  I love her coloring and attention to details.  Everything from the hardware with twine to the coffee stained cheesecloth added a true beach-like quality to this card.  Beautifully done, Jeannie!  Please go check out her card and give give some lovin' and congrats!  Jeannie, please pm me at SCS under gbedwright for your $15 stamp set gift code information and to get the Winner button for your blog! Again, congratulations!



The Assignment: Any and ALL ODBD stamps! WooHoo!

The challenge: The challenge this week is to make a monochromatic card.  Choose any one color of choice along with any neutrals and go for it!  Love to see what you create!   

I am using ODBD I am the Way... stamp set. I just love this lily that comes in this wonderful Easter set.  Along with some wonderful Easter sentiments are scriptures.  There is also another smaller flower in the set, too.  I am using SEI designer papers.  I combined this wonderful textured paper with the Spellbinders Lattice Pendant and Nestabilities Label Twelve.  I colored my lily with copics.  I added a layered sheer ribbon border and sheer bow with a layered buttons and pearl accent.  I finished my card with touches of pearls in the layered corners.  Please check out Stamping to the Wright blog post for more card details and to see what is inside my card!

I am wanting to know if anyone would like to host a Stamping In Time challenge and make a sample to be featured on this blog post along with me.  All interested people, please let me know via pm at SCS!  Thanks so much!


It is your turn to play! Here are the guidelines!

  • You must use ODBD design Stamps! Other stamps allowed, but ODBD images need to be the focus!
  • Use keyword code SNTODBD6 when linking to SCS or public gallery.
  • Be sure to use the LINK to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
  • If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give this challenge ODBD Blog link.




Also, this card is for this week's ODBD Shining the Light Challenge(ODBDSLC6)...to think Spring! 

The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am EST bi-weekly til Wednesday at 8 pm EST






Thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing what you create! As always, thanks so much for Stamping In Time!






3 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Super fun challenge, Betty!! And what a gorgeous sample....wowzers!!

Sandee said...

As always, Betty your card is gorgeous!

Betty Wright said...

Heidi, this is wonderful! Great color choice and texture! LOVE the punch border detailing on the sentiment panel! Great looking card! Thanks so much for playing Stamping In Time!