Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time With Angie

Hello everyone! Today is Tuesday, and that means it's the day we spend a little time with one of our talented Design Team Members. Today I'm thrilled to be spending time with Angie! Not only is she a talented DT Sister, a sister in Christ, and a sweet heart through and through... but Sunday she was chosen as the Featured Stamper on SCS! I think you will see why when you see the project she has for you today... so here is Angie:



Hi everyone! Today I would like to share a quick and simple project I made featuring one of the new gorgeous floral sets by Our Daily Bread designs, called "The Lord Has Risen". The violet image and this verse are quickly rising to the top of my fave list for ODBD! I ran across this metal frame that I bought at Target several years ago and thought it would be perfect for this project, especially since it has a hint of amethyst. The verse and image were both stamped on watercolor paper with Stazon Jet Black. The violets were colored with markers; I stamped some extras to attach to the outside as an embellishment. Since there was no room for pearls under the glass, both the stamped piece and violet embellishment were sprayed multiple times with "Glacier" Glimmer Mist....unfortunately the glimmer is a little camera shy!

Thank you Angie!

Isn't that just the prettiest frame with these gorgeous violets adorning it? I hope you'll take a minute to visit Angie's blog to see more fabulous inspiration! Before you go let me remind you that you have until 8pm EST tonight (Tues. Mar 2) to complete our blog hop and be eligible to win!!! Just go down one post to the New Release Blog Hop post and follow the links!!! Hope to see you there!!!

Have a blessed week!!!




Design Team Coordinator

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Fabulous project!!! I had the opportunity to meet Angie last year and she's just as sweet as can be!!!

marcelle schauer said...

What a beautiful project Angella. Girl you are just amazing us everyday. Keep uo the good work, your creativity inspires us all.

Charlene said...

Just gorgeous!

Karen W said...

Oh Wow this is fantastic, what a gorgeous project. I can't wait for my new sets to arrive, should be here by the end of the week.

Velta said...

Amazingly beautiful!!! These stamps are stunning!!

jdunaven said...

Angie I just love your project. Violets are one of my favorite flowers. The way there little flowers pop out from the leaves reminds me of new life.
Thanks for sharing, Judy

Patrica said...

I have completed the blog hop.

Lori said...

Breath taking! Thank you for sharing this Angie.

監控 said...

Conversation makes one what he is.........................................

Anonymous said...

Hi Angella~

I love what you have accomplished with these life-like violets! My grandmother, used to have enough plants to have 20 or more in each room of their house. My Mom raises them and so does my sister. Me? I can not do it! No matter wht I try. So, I just collect, and color beautiful violets and pansies! Of course, yours are so beautiful. Mine do not look quite as fabulous as yours. I would like to CASE the idea some time down the road, if I get your permission. Mine may not look as precious as yours, but at least they won't die at my hand, with the black and violet thumb of mine!

It seems like the floral stamps for this Easter (and more), are some of your favorites. I love them! I think you have shown us some of your best work with them.

Thank you so much for sharing what you love to do with me/us.

He IS Able,
Traci S.