Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We Have our Winners for the March Release Blog Hop!

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited to be able to announce the winners for our March release Blog Hop!  We wish you all could be winners but we do hope you had fun viewing the new sets and what our design team did with them!  We apologize that blogger messed up some of the links for a little while mid day on Monday.  But in spite of that I was able to enter all who made every effort into the drawing...  Keep trying... maybe your number will come up next time!

Before I announce the winners I do want to remind you that you have MANY more chances to win in March, as we will be celebrating the Second Anniversary of Our Daily Bread designs on March 17th!  The festivities will begin March 13 and run through the 17th.  Each day we will be announcing a challenge for that day, and there will be prizes every day!  On the 17th we'll have another blog hop to reveal our special edition second anniversary sets!  You won't want to miss it and there will be more chances to win in that blog hop!  In case one day is too little for you to enter our challenges, we're going to give you a sneak peek at the challenges here on the Our Daily Bread designs blog on March 7th!  Be sure to stop by then!!!


And now, here are the winners for the March release blog hop:

Beth Norman
Shirley Quarry

Congratulations ladies!!!  Please contact Kelley at the below address to get your gift certificate code! 

I hope you enjoy your new stamps, and let us know when you have created something with them... we'd love to come see your creation!!!
 
Design Team Coordinator







6 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the hop and left so many lovely comments! God Bless you!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations to the winners! I love these blog hops. It leads me to some amazing artists that I might never come across otherwise. I learn new ideas and techniques as well as find out about new products and a chance to win some goodies! Thanks to all the team for putting it on! :o)

Lori said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for the upcoming events!

Dawn said...

Congratulations girls!!!

Karen W said...

Congratulations ladies I know you will love your stamps. I just received the March set today, can't wait to play!!!!

Beth Norman said...

No way. I'm soooooooo happy that I won. I'm doing the happy dance. What a hard decision as to what stamps I want--I love them all! Thank you so much.