Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Candace Mitchell

This week's Customer Card of the Day belongs to Candace Mitchell aka Candylou on Splitcoast AND Christian Paper Crafts. Isn't this card a fresh breath of spring?! I fell in love with it instantly! The verse from Scripture Collection 4 is a wonderful choice; I love these new papers from Memory Box "Frond" collection, and the crocheted flower and stitching are the perfect finishing touches to an absolutely beautiful card.



A lot of you may be familiar with Candace from her Design Team positions at Stamping Sisters in Christ and the Sweet Stop Sketches Blog. I have personally enjoyed getting to know Candace on the forums at Christian Paper Crafts.......what a sweetheart and an extremely talented YOUNG lady!! (Yes, Candace, I'm old enough to be your mother!!) But seriously, you are truly a blessing to anyone who knows you!!

To see more beautiful work by Candace, check out her blog, Candid Candace, her Splitcoast gallery, or her gallery at Christian Paper Crafts. Anywhere you look, you will see her sweet Christian spirit and lots of awesome paper-crafting!!!

Congrats, Candace!!! I will be sending a code for a Customer Card of the Day button for your blog!



Blog Writer

8 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my WOW! This popped up in my feed as I was browsing through, and I was shocked to see my card! :) Thank you so much! I am truly honored that this card was chosen. I love creating with ODBD stamps. My only problem is that I don't have enough of them. LOL!

Karen W said...

I saw this on her blog and I love it, the papers and everything are perfect.!!

Natalie said...

I love Candace's work, she has created some really fun cards and I love this one, too!! I agree with Angella and I'm so glad she was given this honor today. Blessings to you, Candace!!!

Scrappycath said...

I absolutely agree with about Candace. She is a kind and big-hearted woman with TONS of talent. She brings sunshine to my day. I am ever thankful that I have had the chance to call her friend!

Helen said...

Congratulations, Candace! Your card is lovely!
Blessings!
~H

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love Candace and her creations!! This is beautiful Candace!!

Dawn said...

Congrats Candace!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card and the person is just as awesome! I can say that because she happens to be my neice. We are very proud of her. Aunt Pam