Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Daily Bread designs April Fool's Day Release Reveal!

Hello everyone!!! I hope you've had a minute to check out the new April releases!  We have been having a blast with them and just love how versatile they are!!! Not only are they perfect for Mother's Day and Father's Day... but all those special relationships, combined with a Happy Birthday like the great masculine font in "Dad" or just about any occasion when you want to personalize your card for that special relationship!

Today is April Fool's Day, and the sticks in the bread basket have been up to a little mischief! More about that in a minute. First, here are the basics on today's release and how you can win a gift certificate to purchase some of these fantastic new sets!

For today's New Release at Our Daily Bread designs, we are not doing a "formal Blog Hop", but the Design Team has all posted a card using the new sets and are linking each other in their posts. There are no secret words or letters to collect. However, just like in a blog hop, there will be prizes for viewing every DT's blog, leaving comments on all those you can, and returning to the ODBD Blog to tell us you have done so. Two winners will be randomly chosen from those who do this, and they will each receive a $15.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps from the ODBD Store. (Note: the ODBD Blog can now take anonymous comments so everyone should be able to do this and if anyone cannot make a comment on any designer's blog, just state that in the comment at the end on the ODBD BlogYou have until 8PM Eastern on April 2 to complete these requirements. Please note, if you do not have a profile that allows us to see your contact information, we cannot contact you if you are chosen a winner, so it is imperative that you check back here on Sat. to see who won!!!   It will be announced along with the Saturday Shining the Light Challenge!


Now for the fun part!!! Today being April Fool's Day, we decided it would be fun to play a little game with the new release sets. We each cased another DT member and then sent our card to that person to post on their blog today. The fun is going to be that Kelley is being asked to guess who created which card. She is being asked to make a list of each DT member and write next to their name who she thinks made the card they posted. It's all just in fun, but if you'd like to play along, we'd love to have you! You can email your guesses to Grace at: gnywening@yahoo.com up until 8PM Eastern on April 2. ONLY ONE email please! In the subject field, please write "April's Fools Guesses".  The one or ones (in the case of a tie) who correctly guessed the most will be given recognition on the ODBD Blog when all the entries have been checked.

So grab a coffee or cup of tea and just enjoy viewing these fabulous new sets... leave us all a comment, come back here and leave a comment here that you visited all of us and you will be entered in the drawing.  But if you'd like to play along for the fun of it... jot down the following list of designers, and next to their name, write your guess of who actually made the card on their blog!  Just have fun!!!

Here is the list of designers to visit today:

Sandee
Connie
Chris
Grace
Angie C
Julie
Dawn
Debi
Becca
Kathy
Lorelie
Randi
Deb
Angie Z


Just FYI, one designer (Angie Z) was not able to create a card for today's release so I created two cards, so take that into consideration when you are guessing who made which cards!  Two of them were made by me.  There is a card posted on Angie Z's blog, which is a case of her, so be sure to stop there and try to guess who made it! It might be a tough one!!!
 
I hope you all enjoy the inspiration, and I hope you'll play along with us on our little April Foolery!  Can't wait to see your guesses!!!





Design Team Coordinator

45 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Happy April, everyone!! I can't wait to see all of the guesses for the "Guess Who" cards!! How fun!! And the new sets this month are so awesome! Thanks, Kelley!!!

Miesje said...

I am afraid that I cannot guess but I had fun looking at all the cards! They are amazing cards and the I absolutely love the images and the scripture and the sayings. I feel lucky just having found this site this morning. You ladies did a great job. I will be back! :-)

Debi said...

How fun! Everyone did a wonderful job CASEing each other. I don't envy Kelley, her job is going to be a tough one, trying to figure out who did what. Love the new sets and I think everyone will too.

Grace said...

I second that Debi! Everyone did such a great job casing each other that it would be hard to guess!!! Awesome job sticks!!!! Luv ya all!

marcelle schauer said...

This has been a great April Fool's day begining. Must say I cannot guess where every card goes but I did so enjoy seing them all. ODBD certainly has a great design team that seems to never rest. Thank you all for your work.

Gloria Westerman said...

Happy April.....I enjoy this hop....some beautiful creations....I would email my list....but I really don't have a clue.....everyone did such a awesome job....who could really tell....and I love this set....thank you for the fun....

Margaret said...

Wow...so much fun...I had a great time looking at everyone's creations...they were all wonderful! I love these stamps and will be looking for more!

Gramtrannydoc's Scrappin Site said...

Well, if anyone can figure them out they are a better person than me...these designers are all so talented that it is definitely a HARD task! I definitely don't envy Kelley having to figure it out... I did check out each and every one of them and thought I could figure out one or two and then I would see the next one and completely be confused. Good Luck Kelley!!!!

MariLynn said...

That was a lot of fun. I am so totally stumped. I think I know which one is Becca's and which one is Grace's but the rest... You all are excellent at casing. I wish I could case as well as you all.Good luck Kelley, you are going to need it. LOL! Have a blessed day!

Randi said...

Once again, Kelley, you have made a glorious combination of sets. And once again the "breadsticks" have made outstanding cards. Have fun with this Kelley, and good luck as you put your detective skills to the test. This is such a fun challenge. I can't wait to see who will be able to put all the cards and gals together.

Natalie said...

POOR Kelley!! I don't envy her job! (lol) The cards were all fantastic. I'm afraid I didn't catch what was going on (I started in the middle!) until I got to a certain persons blog and thought, wait a minute, that looks like our Angie's work... actually I thought that a couple of times! Everyone does such gorgeous work on this DT. I'm always so impressed and inspired. Anyway... Fun way to start the day, I love being confused before I have my coffee!!! lol Happy April Fools day!

Natalie said...

Oops! Forgot to mention that even though I started in the middle with Randi, I did complete the "loop" Have a wonderful day!!

Kathy O said...

What fun! I left a comment on each designer's blog but I couldn't guess who did what! They are all great! Everyone on the team is just so creative!
Good luck, Kelley! You have a challenging but fun task!

Donna said...

Had a great time checking out all of the blogs. I loved all of them but would not begin to guess who did what!!! Kelley has her work cut out for her. Can't wait to see how many she gets right.

Becky said...

April Fools Day!!!! Made the rounds, and everyone cards are fabulous. I just love the new sets.

Emily said...

I love your blog hops! It gives me a link to see so many beautiful creations! Congratulations for the great work by your Design Team!! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JKB said...

These new sets are great and WOW on all the great projects. Good luck on the April Fool's trick. MERCI!!!!

Dani said...

Ooooh! This sounds like so much fun!!! I loved all the cards, everyone did such a great job!! :)

Stacy P said...

I checked out all of the blogs. This was my first ODBD blog hop and I loved it. Couldn't guess if I tried. The new stamps are really great and I had so much fun. Thanks ladies for all your hard work!

Deborah Young said...

Okey dokey! I've visited and commented on each blog...but I dare not venture a guess. I can't wait, though, to find out who matches up with each card!

Lori said...

That was fun! How in the world do you expect Kelley to figure this out?!? Good Luck!

Christina said...

I could not begin to guess who made what! they are all amazing cards, & inspirational in the scriptures chosen and the designs. You all did a fantastic job!

JoAnn said...

I'm not doing any good at trying to guess but they are all outstanding cards as always. I have been to each blog and saw all the wonderful work. I love the sets you have out! I like the scriptures you have chosen for Mom's and Dad's. They fit mine great!!

Rona said...

gorgeous creations on the hop!! How fun that everyone got to receive these fun cards from someone caseing them. Love it!

Judy said...

What a fantastic hop - so much fun!! And what a fantastic job the designers did casing each other! I don't know who made what, but I do know that each project is awesome! Thanks everyone!

Sandee said...

This was so fun!!! I loved hopping and reading some of the comments! Great hop my friends!

Heidi said...

I visited everyone...they are exceptional! I can't wait to see whose is who!

Sherry said...

Hi, I visited every blog and left a comment on each one altoh I didn't try to guess who did what. They were all gorgeous, as always

gsulucy58 said...

Your Team does such a wonderfull job I love to look at all the beautiful cards my favorite site to visit. I am learning alot from all of them. I finished the hop now I have to go back and linger some more Thanks again Kelly and good luck!

Brenda said...

This was so much fun! All the cards were fabulous.

CCC said...

The cards and projects were so elegant and creative. I like it when a stamp has so many different looks. The team did a great job.

Pati said...

Wow, how fun! Everyone had beautiful cards but really hard to guess who cased who! I will guess just for the fun of it tho! : )

Jean said...

These were all great cards! I cannot make a guess about the designers but can't wait til they are revealed. This was a fun adventure and I always love adding new blogs to my favorites list!

TippyB said...

What a great design team ya'll have!! Thanx for the beautiful cards and stamps!!

Karen W said...

I left comments on each blog, the cards are fabulous and so many ideas and inspiration. Thank you everyone!!

Teri said...

I visited every blog and left a message. That was fun!

Sue D said...

Very fun blog hop--I was able to visit and comment on them all.

imastampin said...

Every card was such a beautiful creation, I have no guesses for who made which one. But it was a delightful hop, looking at all the beautiful cards. Thanks!

Stephanie said...

How fun!! This has been such a fun blog hop. I haven't been following ODBD long enough to be able to guess who designed which card, but I sure enjoyed visiting each blog and leaving a comment on all of them. Great idea ladies!! And the eye candy has been stunning.

southernscraps said...

Love the new releases and enjoyed the hop. Just finished it.

Windy said...

Could not possibly guess, but I looked at every one and made comments on everybody's blog. What beautiful cards! The ladies have given me so many good ideas. I can't wait to try them.
Evette Rice

evetterice@aol.com

The Paper Princess said...

I'm not sure that I know everyone's style well enough to make those guesses yet, but what a novel concept! I loved your last hop, I am heading off to check out the Design Team's creations now!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

The Paper Princess said...

Just completed the hop - awesome job ladies - best of luck with those guesses (I am preserving my sanity and crossing my fingers in the random draws, lol!)

Happy Easter to all!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great hop! Kelley, you are surely going to be scratching your head trying to figure these out!

I went to everyone's blog and left a comment. Wow! IT was difficult to figure everything out! LOL
How fun!

I couldn't leave a message for Angie C. or Randi! Sorry, Ladies.

Randi, I like your butterfly! And, Angie,love the new backgroun colors on your blog!

Thank you everyone for sharing your hardwork with me/us!

Have a Happy Easter!
He IS Able,
Traci S.