Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time with Chris Olsen

Hello everyone! Today being Tuesday, it's our "Time With" day and it's my turn to share a project with you. I decided to share a card I just made with one of our new Releases last week entitle Mom!


The layout uses the Midnight Madness Sketch and the colors meet Betty's Stampin in Time challenge which was to use Monochromatic colors on your creation. The dp is old retired SU paper. The beautiful verse so appropriate for Mother's Day is framed in the Vine Borders set and the Spellbinders Classic Frames which I gold embossed the raised parts of the template. It is turned on its side. The top and bottom is created with a Fancy tags die. The butterflies are created with ZVA Creative pink pearls and the Martha Stewart Classic Butterflies punch. I then added some sewing, off white satin ribbon, pearls on the corners and gold cording bows with buttons and it was complete. What do you think?

Thanks so much for visiting today!! I hope you have a blessed day!



10 comments:

Mickie said...

IT IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

Natalie said...

Beautiful, definitely a treasured keepsake!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Chris, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the Vine Borders, the swirls/butterflies combo, the colors.....everything is so beautiful!! God Bless you, GF!!!

Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris!!! You KNOW I love ALL your cards... this is sooo special! Mom will love it! Thanks for doing the post for me today too!!!

Crystal said...

Chris, this is stunning ! Beautiful color choices, perfectly embellished and wow, I love, love, love the stitching !

jan farnworth said...

wow i am really impressed on how great this card is. very nice.

marcelle schauer said...

This is just so beautiful, a wonderful card to give to that special mom. The colors and softness of this is so rich and elegant. Nice job Chris.

Silke Ledlow said...

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Chris!!! I love this card!!! The colors are amazing too!!! Hugs ~S~

Randi said...

WOW Chris, this is so beautiful!! Everything is wonderful.

Ellen said...

Chris, your card is beautiful. Is there a stamp with that verse? I loved it!