Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time with Lorelie

 Hello everyone!  It's Tuesday's Time With again... and this week we are spending time with the talented Lorelie! She has a wonderfully inspiring Mother's Day project to share with you today!  Enjoy!
 
Hi everyone! Mother's Day is just around the corner and I wanted to make something very elegant and pink for my wonderful mother-in-law. I have always been fascinated with those gorgeous Faberge Eggs and so that is what inspired my little ensemble today using the Happy Mother's Day set (even though it's round!):

I've had the Prima Flowers of the Month Collection for several years and I thought it was time to stop hoarding!

I bought a 5" round styrofoam ball and attached a decorative trim as a handle using two extra long pins. I then proceeded to cover the styrofoam with my Prima flowers with short flathead pins.
It took me quite a while to complete it, but my mother-in-law is worth the extra effort and I'm happy with how it turned out :).

Thanks Lorelie!  That's just so pretty and feminine! I know your Mother- in- law will love this!!!  Please be sure to check out Lorelie's blog to see more about this set... the card is gorgeous!  That wreath sure does look pretty in silver!

Thanks for visiting with us today and if you haven't already, be sure to check out our Shining the Light Challenge in the post below, and also Betty's Stamping in Time Challenge!  Lots of prizes and fun for all!  We'd love to have you join us!




Design Team Coordinator


5 comments:

marcelle schauer said...

What a terrific gift, it is just beautiful and your mother-in-law should just love it.

Angella D. Crockett said...

I love your creative mind, Lor!!! This is so awesome!!! She will love it!!!! I love the white floral wreath on the card....beautiful!!!

Carmen said...

Cute idea! Did you add a scent to it?

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your decoration/ornament turned out so pretty! How nice you have such a wonderful MIL! TFS

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!
Nancy R.