Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Vicky Gould

I love my job! Though it's tough to decide on which project to feature each week, I truly enjoy looking at all of the wonderful ODBD creations! This week's Customer Card of the Day belongs to Vicky Gould!!! Congrats, Vicky!!! Vicky's "flip flop" card is designed beautifully! I love the embossing with the CB Victoria folder, the gorgeous colors, Prima Flowers, and not one ODBD verse, but two from Scripture Collection 3!!!

The back side of the flip flop card is just as gorgeous!! I can't decide if I like the embossed side or the de-bossed impressions better!! I think it's awesome, even if you looked at it upside down or sideways!!!


To see more of Vicky's gorgeous creations, visit her Splitcoast gallery HERE or take a look at Vicky's blog HERE. Congrats again, Vicky!!! I will be sending the Customer Card of the Day button code for your blog shortly!

If any of you ODBD fans out there would like a chance to be featured for ODBD Customer Card of the Day, make sure to use ODBD stamps and mention either "ODBD" or "Our Daily Bread designs" as Keywords when you upload to the galleries at SplitcoastStampers or Christian Paper Crafts. We'll be looking out for you!!!



Blog Writer




9 comments:

Karen W said...

Congratulations this is beautiful!!

Vicky Gould said...

Thank you for such a special honor. How nice to be recognized! I love ODBD's inspirational verses.

renee said...

congrats Vicky...beautiful card

Grace said...

Big congratulations to you Vicki! Your work is always stunning and this card is amazing! I'm so happy to see you spotlighted here!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Vicky your card is Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! Love all the details on this!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Fabulous, Vicky! Love all the embossing and the design is so clever. Congrats!

lynda said...

Wow...this card is exquisite!! I love the embossing and distressing! Congratulations, Vicky!

Francie G. said...

Congrats, Vicky! Beautiful creation!

Dawn said...

fabulous Vicky!! congrats!!!