Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Cheryl Walker!

Are you ready for a total stunner this week?! This week's Customer Project of the Week belongs to the lovely and talented Cheryl Walker....you may know her on Splitcoast as Cher2008. Cheryl's work is always amazing and gorgeous, but this heart-shaped photo book she created using the ODBD set, "Friendship", just pushed me over the edge!!! The intricate lacework, plus the gorgeous flowers and elegant embellishments are outstanding!! For some views of the inside pages, check out Cheryl's blog post HERE.



Whoever receives this beauty will absolutely melt!! (If you don't have anywhere to send it, Cheryl, would you like my address?! lol!!)

For more gorgeous eye-candy, check out Cheryl's awesome Splitcoast Gallery or her blog, Sweet Designs by Cheryl.

Congrats, Cheryl! We'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more beautiful ODBD creations from you!!!

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by today! Stay tuned on Friday for another Flashback Friday Favorite....plus another fun challenge on Saturday hosted by our AWESOME Challenge Team! Make sure you are subscribed for the email updates on the right sidebar.....then you can be sure not to miss a thing! God Bless!!




Blog Writer

12 comments:

Karen W said...

Oh my I'm speechless, this is just over the top stunning. I wish I lived close enough to take classes on this.

Ms. Jen said...

WOW! There aren't even words to describe how beautiful and elegant this is. I've been trying to come up with something to make for my bestie of 20 years. I think she'd be speechless to get something like this. Ok off to research how to make one! Thanks for sharing!

啟佐 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

Natalie said...

Sooooooo beautiful,wow
i love your work
warm hugs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tammy Murphy said...

Cheryl is amazing. I love all of her projects~ she puts so much detail into her work. LOve , LOVe , LOVE it.

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, this is completely gorgeous. I mean, it is AMAZING. I just don't have the words for this one. I also would love to learn to make this. WOW! Stunning!

Sandee said...

Woohoo! Cheryl, this is stunning!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh thank you all for such wonderful comments, and Im soo excited to have my photo book picked for Customer card of the day!!! Thank you!!!! :)

Hugs to all,
Cheryl Walker

Dawn said...

oh yes, Cheryl is AWEsome!! this is just jaw-dropping gorgeous!

Helene said...

Incredibly beautiful work...WOW

Chrissy D said...

WOW! This is a TOTAL Stunner!!! FABULOUS Cheryl!

Grace said...

Wow oh wow!!! Over the top gorgeous!!! Can I give you my address just in case you lose Angie's??? LOL! Beautful work Cheryl and congrats on this well deserved honor!!!