Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge (SNTODBD9)!






Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge!   

The Assignment:   Any and ALL ODBD stamps!
The challenge:   It is time for ODBD Stamping In Time on Assignment Challenge SNTODBD9! The Assignment is any ODBD stamps! The Challenge is “A Little Something Something!” Make a card or project using something “old” something “new,” and something “received!” Other stuff can be used, of course, but tell us about these three!

For my card, I am is using ODBD The Lord is Risen stamp set.  I am using some gem  flourished accenting and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  For my "new" item, I created the layered distressed flower using Flower Soft.  This is a new product for me.  I was playing around with it and wanted to try to use it differently than what I have seen.  I love the way my distressed and very textural flower turned out.  The look works great with this scripture, too! For details about my something "old" and something "received" check out my blog post!  Also, check out Angie, Debi, Connie, Chris, and Sabrina's blogs to see what they all created with the "little something something" challenge! 


This week's Stamping In Time Winner is  Clarissa V. Wickens using the Mom stamp set.  Clarissa made a beautiful folded tote card!  A beautiful look and so wonderfully detailed!  Please check out her card and give some lovin' and congrats! Clarissa, please pm me at SCS under gbedwright for your $15 stamp set gift code information and to get the Winner button for your blog! Again, congratulations!


Thanks so much to everyone who played along!  Never know, the next Stamping In Time WINNER could be you! 




It is your turn to play! Here are the guidelines!


  • You must use ODBD Stamps! Other stamps allowed, but ODBD images need to be the focus!
  • Use keyword code SNTODBD9 and ODBD when linking to SCS or public gallery.
  • Be sure to use the LINK to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
  • If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give this challenge ODBD Blog link.





The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am (May, 6th) EST bi-weekly til Wednesday (May 19th) at 6 pm EST




Thanks so much for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing what you create! As always, thanks so much for Stamping In Time!




5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Great challenge, Betty!!! Love your samples so far, girls!!! Can't wait to see more!!

蘇pet0701em_halvorsen said...

It's great!!..................................................

Sandee said...

Great challenge Betty! And gorgeous DT work!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love this challenge, and LOVE your stamps!!!!! Im hoping hubby will order me more for Mothers day!!! hehehe :)

Beautiful card !!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl Walker

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I posted mine this morning!