Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time With Dawn Lusk

Hello everyone! Another weekend has flown by and it's time to spend time with our talented Design Team member, Dawn Lusk! Not only is Dawn a superb colorer... her creativity amazes us all! So here is a great project from Dawn:

Time With Dawn

I love to find mark down and second hand items to alter! I got this plaque on some reduced rack somewhere some time ago! Perfect for this new set, As You Graduate! I just covered up the picture with Prism cardstock cut to fit...embossed another piece with a Cuttlebug folder, and sponged it with Distress ink.

I stamped the image in Black Soot Distress ink and immediately heat set clear embossing powder on it. Then I sponged it with more Distress inks.

I added Flower Soft along the pathway to match the paper flowers that also have Flower Soft stamens.












I love the fact that this set is so versatile and not just for the grad!

Thanks for visiting today!
DawnWow! Thanks so much Dawn! These flowers are amazing and the addition of the flower soft is a great touch!!! Dawn will link you to the instructions on how to make these flowers on her blog... so be sure to stop by and see that, and please leave her some love! Have a blessed week!







DT Coordinator

3 comments:

Francie G. said...

What a fabulous project, Dawn! Just beautiful!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Wow!! I just love Flower soft. Great Flower:)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Awesome work, GF!!! Your creativity is so inspiring!!!! God bless ya!!