Monday, June 28, 2010

Customer Card of the Day - Mary Dinucci

This week's Customer Card of the Day belongs to.....Mary Dinucci aka seamom!!!! Congrats, Mary!! All of Mary's ODBD creations are wonderful, but this one really flipped my switch!!!! The scene from "Keep My Lamp Burning" is colored beautifully! I love how the Basic Grey "Capella" designer paper and the green mat bring out the colors of the gorgeous image and the twine is a perfect touch as well!


To see more of Mary's gorgeous creations, visit her Splitcoast gallery today!

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Keep those "ODBD only" creations coming for your chance at being featured for ODBD Customer Card of the Day!

Have a blessed week, everyone!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, your card is absolutely stunning! Love the coloring and the placement of the scripture. Excellent work! Janaria (Jan E.)

Grace said...

Wowza!!! This is colored sooooo beautifully!!! I am truly in awe of this!!! Love it!!!

Wendy M said...

Fab colouring and great stamp xx

Kelley said...

Mary, this card is AWESOME!! I love your sun and sky! Thanks for being such a wonderful and faithful customer! God bless you!

Rosette said...

Wow! What a lovely card! Very beuatiful colouring and layout! Gorgeous!

Can I ask a small question please?
You are requesting for ODBD cards, am I right? Where do we e mail the cards please?