Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Product Review - Zva Creative Pearls!





This week's Product Review really has my blood pumping!!!! I can't help it....there is just something about pearls that really "flips my switch"! The day that Kelley started carrying Zva Creative Pearls in her store was a happy, happy day for me and many other pearl "addicts"! In the Our Daily Bread designs store, you will find Zva flourishes, frames, and "chains" in many different colors, shapes, and sizes. The pearls are connected by an adhesive strip....you can use a full or partial line or separate one pearl at a time. There are also packages of single "dots"...each of these includes an assortment of sizes.....I love to use the "dots" when I'm in a hurry and just need a few pearls to finish off a project. The adhesive backing on all of the pearls is re-positionable until you have placed them just where you want them....press down firmly and they're set!!

I could easily ramble on about how much I love Zva Creative products, but instead I will let our fabulously talented Design Team do the talking for me with some gorgeous Zva creations below!

























Now can you see why I'm so excited?! Okay, now it's time to head over to Our Daily Bread designs and load up on some of these gorgeous Zva Creative pearls, but please.....Run, Don't Walk!! You don't want to miss out!! All Zva Creative Pearls are the Super Special Sale Item this week.....15% off until Saturday, June 5th at midnight EST! (Hint: they make great gifts too!!)

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Stay tuned tomorrow for another Stamping in Time: On Assignment challenge.....more chances to win!!!
You still have until 8 pm EST tonight to complete the Blog Hop....please scroll down one post or click HERE.

Have a blessed week!!



Product Review Writer



5 comments:

Lorelie Kim said...

FAB review of the ZVA pearls, Ang!! I do admit I am a PEARL-A-HOLIC and by the looks of the samples you can see why!

Karen W said...

Everything is gorgeous the cards the pearls love it all.

craftymom205 said...

Great cards by the DTs. Love them all.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh GORGEOUS - each creation is such a TREAT!

Grace said...

Oh Angie... such beautiful samples and with these gorgeous pearl flourishes... it's hard NOT to make a beautiful card!!! Super excited about this super sale!!!