Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time With Kathy

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I love Tuesdays, because here at ODBD, we get to spend time with one of our super talented Design Team members, and today, that DT member is Kathy Jones! I just love Kathy's style and she has such a pretty project for you today! Here's Kathy!

Hello Everyone and thanks for spending a little time with me today! :) Today is my daughter's 3rd birthday, so I've decided to make a birthday card and matching box for my post in honour of the occasion. You can't go wrong with pink flowers, so I've used the brand new From Me To You set which has this gorgeous corner of trailing fuchsias and of course I couldn't go past the Happy Birthday set for both the sentiments!!

For the card I've used this beautiful Memory Box Gossamer DSP for both patterned panels and for the focal panel I've used the Labels 12 Spellbinders die to cut the shape. The horizontal panel has been punched using the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Edge Punch. Most of you would probably know my love of ribbon, so of course I had to add a big pink bow, made using the Bow Easy!!


Who doesn't love little boxes full of fun treats?? I just love this Mini Pizza Box tutorial that I found at SCS and decided to use this to create a matching box. Once again I cut and coloured the fuchsias from the From Me To You to embellish. The panel has been cut using Labels 12 and used the Memory Box DSP.

I hope you've enjoyed my projects today, thanks for stopping by!!!
Blessings
Kathy :)

Thanks so much Kathy!!! Wow this set is soooo pretty! I love the soft shades of pink and all the pretty details... oh, and that gorgeous designer paper!!! Look at all that fussy cutting!!!

Kath, give your daughter a big happy birthday hug for us and thank you for sharing this project with us!
If you enjoyed Kathy's project today, why not leave her a little love and go visit her blog to see all her other gorgeous work!!! Have a blessed week and we'll see you next week!



4 comments:

Karen W said...

Just gorgeous! I can't wait to get my new sets, I love these.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Kathy, this set is totally, totally gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday wishes to your little one!! God bless!!

marilynwillauer said...

Gorgeous!!! Anyone would feel like a princess when they get this set as a gift!!! You do great work, very impressive!

Dawn said...

what a beautiful set Kathy!!!
HB to your DD!!!